*Our camp originates in Weiser, Idaho and we are building three more camp, one in Detroit, Michigan /Sacramento, California and Folsom, California.
* Build character
* Cultivate self esteem
* Improve academic performance
* Develop positive attitudes
* Inspire self motivation
* Make positive choices when faced with critical challenges
* Improve interpersonal relations among peers
* Make positive health decisions
* Honor and serve community
* Over 3 million referrals of CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT are received by state and local agencies each year – 6 referrals every minute. (1)
* Over 1.2 million students per year drop out of school in the United States. (2)
* 30% of teenagers in the US have been involved in bullying. Either as a bully or a victim. (2)
* Juvenile detention facilities are overcrowded. Average US cost $240 per day per youth. Annual expense $5.7 billion per year. (2)
* 100% of our kids now have a mentor
* Daily average attendance improved from 64% to 92%.
* A reduction in discipline incidents of a combined 80% from 2013 to 2014.
* Improved to 0% incidents with law enforcement.
* Increased involvement in community organization.